Dentures - Fort Myers, FL
If you have missing teeth, you know how difficult it can be to complete simple, everyday tasks such as eating and speaking. It can cause pain in your jaw, and your facial muscles can begin to sag. We understand that these traits are undesirable, which is why we offer dentures to all qualifying patients. Our Fort Myers dentures are an excellent option for efficiently replacing all of your missing teeth. While many people think that dentures are strictly for senior citizens, the truth is that they can be a reliable and economical option for adults of all ages.
Our Fort Myers dentist and his highly-trained team are experienced in the placement of dentures and skilled in ensuring that they fit and function properly. If you have lost your teeth or are in danger of losing them, our experienced and professional dental team can help you examine your choices and choose the type of dentures best for your mouth and your lifestyle.
Types of Dentures
Avalon Dental can offer patients with missing teeth all types of dentures, including implant secured options for the most stable result.
- Partial Denture: A dental laboratory will make the partials with either made with a plastic base or metal framework that will support the number of teeth missing. They will stay in place using clasps and rests that will form around the remaining teeth.
- Full Dentures: These are for patients missing an entire arch of teeth. The plastic base of your appliance will be the same color as gum tissue. It will stay in place by forming a seal with your gums.
- Implant Dentures: Implant-supported dentures permanently attach to the jaw using dental implants. An oral surgeon will strategically place the implant fixtures during a surgical procedure. They need about three to six months of healing time. At this time, your dentist will attach the denture giving you a secure and durable new set of teeth. They provide the highest rate of patient satisfaction.
Benefits of Dentures
- Renewed confidence in your smile.
- You can once again eat all of your favorite foods.
- Dentures will boost your facial muscles and help you avoid sagging.
- We will restore your jaw bone structure.
- Dentures are removable, making it easy to stay up with dental hygiene and allowing patients a break from wearing them when wanted.
- Dentures are affordable for almost anyone!
Schedule A Fort Myers Denture Consultation
If you have missing teeth and would like to learn more about our tooth replacement solutions, schedule a Fort Myers denture consultation. Contact us at (239) 454-1150 or request an appointment online. Our dental team can help you restore your daily quality of life with a functional smile using dentures.